FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.!
This textile traditional originates in Ivory Coast, West Africa. Like other textiles produced in this region, it is comprised of woven strips then sewn together. Intricate designs are integrated into the weaving process, producing the one-of-a-kind quality seen in this pillow. Embroidered neon accents add a modern and whimsical touch.
• 20x20" or 18x18" with down insert Included
• Papyrus Hopsack Linen reverse, envelope enclosure
• Made in USA from vintage Ivorian Baule and locally-sourced linen
• No two are exactly alike and variations will occur due to the vintage nature of the cloth
• Ships 3-5 business days after order is placed; a shipping notification will be sent to the email address provided at checkout - DMs on social media regarding orders are not monitored. Only pillow covers can be shipped outside of the US. Shipping costs are already adjust to account for the price difference.